Is my passport enough for my residential registration form?

No. We need an official document with your name and address on it. It can be any administrative document (electricity bill, rent receipt, etc.).

If you live with your parents or a family member, you will need provide an official document with their names on it and a declaration of honour from them testifying that you are actually living with them.

This is important as it may impose restrictions on the choice of the country for the 5-month final internship.

Université de Bretagne SudUniversity of LuxembourgUniversité Libre de BruxellesTaltech